Bitcoin trading ter India is a fresh way to make money online. My friend has purchased Bitcoin (BTC) online before one year ago, and today by selling it he earned a hefty terugwedstrijd of 150%.
Bitcoin is fastest growing digital currency all overheen. A terugwedstrijd given by bitcoin ter past one year has flattened all other asset class. However, trading ter Bitcoin is a risky affair and not permitted legally ter India. Bitcoin is virtual currency managed by shadow people te an unregulated environment, without any real ensure of terugwedstrijd. Te this postbode, I will share information about Bitcoin, how it is different than regular banking system or the stock market.
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is the very first decentralized digital cryptocurrency. It can be saved, spent, invested, traded and even stolen. It is open source peer to peer digital currency launched ter 2009. Bitcoins are like a virtual digital coin that you can send using the internet. No middle man or transaction toverfee is involved while dealing te BTC.
However, bitcoin is one of the most expensive currencies. You need to spend $585 to purchase 1 BTC. If wij talk ter term of INR you need to Rs.40000 to purchase 1 Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is not a physical coin. It is paperless, semi-transparent and electronic form of money.
Bitcoin can be purchased from different bitcoin currency exchange networks. Thesis networks permit users to buy and sell BTC from their chosen form of currency including INR, USD, and Euros. Some of the most popular BTC currency exchanges are given below.
You can even purchase bitcoin from the individual. Bitcoin can be kept ter a digital wallet or ter BTC client.
How to make money using Bitcoin trading?
You can make a loterijlot of money by buying and selling bitcoin online. Bitcoin trading is like the stock market. It is high risk, high prize affair. Go after the steps given below to embark bitcoin trading.
- Create your account at exchange and deposit funds.
- Begin observing Bitcoin market (Up down movement of BTC)
- Select a right strategy for trading – Day trading, Sway trading or long term investment.
- Purchase BTC at a lower value and sell it at a higher value to earn a profit.
Make sure to check brokerage charged by exchange and ondergrens loterijlot size before commencing.
- Bitcoins are transferred directly from person to person through the internet without going to bankgebouw or clearing house.
- Fees of transferring BTC is very low or nil.
- No prerequisite or arbitrary thresholds.
- Your account can not be frozen.
- Not regulated market
- Bitcoin is Decentralized and managed by Shadow people/miners
- Currency is very volatile and does not offerande assured comebacks.
Legality of bitcoin depends on upon your location. Some of the countries permit usage of this digital currency, however ter some country it is illegal.
- Te India status of bitcoin is ambiguous. Spil vanaf RBI, they have no project to legalize or regulate BTC. However, it is traded by Indian at various exchanges.
- Ter the USA Bitcoin is announced spil a commodity and traded without any concern.
- Ter Bangladesh trading ter BTC is not permitted. The rule says “anybody caught using the virtual currency could be jailed under the country’s stringent anti-money laundering law”.
To know the legality of bitcoin ter your country click here.
What is your take on this fresh form of digital currency?
Do you think the usage of Bitcoin will grow te India?